Monday 21 March 2011

54321...Boom

Anxiety hit me today. It just shows how long it's been since I've arranged to do something :(

Was meant to go to a mate's house for a BBQ, but was getting ready to go and it hit me. Head pounding, blood boiling, chills+shivers running down my back, and the feeling of my heart heavy in my chest. So instead, I went to the shop (with my hood up - when I feel like this, I have a thing about people seeing me - so I cover up as much of my face as possible) and bought some rizla's and chocolate for later.

I'd took a Propanol before all this happened, hoping it would stop some of the feeling, which it did for all of 5 minutes.

So, yet another night listening to angry music (gangsta rap, horror rap, et al) while vegetating on facebook or one of the many games I seem to have bought since Ollie realised the PC is better for some games than the Wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment