Monday 28 March 2011

Starting the week off slowly

Last night I had so many things I wanted to do today but I got up feeling less than positive :(

I tried walking to the doc's but managed to get as far as being able to see town before I headed back home because my thighs are killing me; I assume from the walking on Friday.

At least I left the house and got a bit of fresh air. Now I'm just slowly tidying thru' loads of stuff in the attic, trying to trim the crap down. I've got loads of papery stuffs and cd's all over the place, so it's all going in the bin unless it looks important. The idea is to get it to a point where it can be a separate "living room" for me and Ollie so we can have a proper telly and have somewhere to watch stuff that we like!

I'll be very amazed if it doesn't take too long to sort out; but it's a good project for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment