Monday 4 April 2011

Happy Monday?

Feeling a bit lost at the moment, or in limbo I'm not sure.

Must remember not to pick Ollie up on Friday cos his mum's bringing him over on Sunday so that we can spend Sunday to Sunday together - Easter holidays. I feel the need to come up with some stuff we can do that doesn't revolve around the computer! It's nice that he recognises that that's what I'm good at it, just bloody annoying sometimes when I can't even drag him away from it!!

Got a hospital appointment on Thursday at 9am which I may have to cancel cos I don't do 9am - it takes me a good few hours to come round. Plus I'm pretty certain they want me to undergo a cystoscopy and my body's still getting over the last one (which was 11 years ago!) - and back then they never found anything wrong with my kidney's or bladder.
Then I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon which I am going to. I need to find out if all the blood she took showed anything wrong, plus it's nice to chat to her about my mood...I am thinking about requesting to see the surgery's CBT worker given that I can't get in touch with mine as she only works one day and no one seems to pass messages on...but I'm sure she said she works at my surgery too.
I am a bit daunted by the prospect of going to my doctor's cos they've recently had some building work done and the layout has changed. It's the NHS walk-in centre on Broad Lane, but from the letter I got it sounds like us registered patients have a separate waiting room to the walk-in patients.

It's that whole anxiety thing of not feeling safe in 'new' places - needing to know where the exit's are, where the toilets are (if it's a pub or coffee shop), that kind of thing.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that your anxiety feels so debilitating...
    That must be incredibly difficult.
    So if you do make that appointment, you should feel VERY proud.
    And if you don't, at least you dared entertain the idea, which is anxiety provoking in itself, and tried to think about going.
    And some days, that is good enough xxx

    ReplyDelete